A Dermatologist's Guide to Youthful Skin and Ageless Beauty
When it comes to skincare, it can be hard to discern between marketing hype and the actual science behind best practices. With so much conflicting information, where do you start? How do you find the right skincare regimen and products for your skin? How do you maintain youthful skin or reverse the aging process?
Look no further than Live & Look Younger: A Dermatologist’s Guide to Youthful Skin and Ageless Beauty. In this comprehensive, fad-free guide, Dr. Kemunto Mokaya draws on her expertise and the most recent scientific evidence to:
• Reveal the strong connection between lifestyle and healthy, youthful skin
• Explain how factors such as hormones and the microbiome directly affect your skin
• Provide strategies for improving your skin through nutrition, exercise, sleep, and stress control
• Tackle common skin problems like acne, rosacea, eczema, and skin cancers
• Demystify the questions surrounding cosmetic procedures and products such as laser treatment, fillers, CBD, and more.
Packed with expert skincare tips and secrets, Live & Look Younger will help you achieve agelessly beautiful skin for a lifetime!
Dr. Kemunto Mokaya (also known as Dr. Kemmy) is a highly respected, Ivy League-educated, board-certified dermatologist. Her mission is to empower people to optimize their skin and overall health so that they can look better, feel better, and thrive. After graduating from the Yale University School of Medicine, she completed her residency at the University of California at San Francisco. Dr. Kemmy is a dynamic international speaker and lifestyle medicine expert who has been featured in HuffPost, Healthline, Ebony, and Allure magazine. She lives in Houston.
Learn more and connect at www.drkemmymd.com
©2021 Publish Your Gift®. All rights reserved.